Friday, November 18, 2011

anything could happen to us

Asssalammualaikum!!sometime i can't understand why others people easily judge others without knows anything about the person.same thing happens to me.many people easily judge me without knowing who really is me.be friend with me and then u can judge me alright.don't judge the book by it's cover.and don't proud yourself because nobody perfect in this world.don't easily said i am proud  people only because i didn't say hello to you.if u want me to respect u please respect my privacy and my life.if i don't disturb u please don't disturb me alright.let do it by our own ways.don't bother any other people life if u doesn't want other people bother your life..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

jum-2 kita komen jum..jangan segan-2 ye.. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THIS IS MY BLOG
segalanya yang ada disini adalah hak milik Amer